Grokbase Groups Pig user May 2010

does anybody know where to find the source code of the flatten() function of Pig?
I can't find it in the package "org.apache.pig.builtin" of pig.jar.

Thx in advance,
Alex

Search Discussions

  • Alan Gates at May 24, 2010 at 4:24 pm
    flatten is not implemented as a UDF. It's implemented as part of the
    foreach code, which is in src/org/apache/pig/backend/hadoop/
    executionengine/physicalLayer/relationalOperators/POForEach.java

    Alan.
    does anybody know where to find the source code of the flatten()
    function of Pig?
    I can't find it in the package "org.apache.pig.builtin" of pig.jar.

    Thx in advance,
    Alex

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop