Grokbase Groups Pig user April 2010
Hi

We are using PigServer local mode to unit test our pig scripts and under eclipse everything works. Running under maven however fails. We tried a very simply script and it does work but more complex scripts don't. It appears it's our "store into" directives that are failing.

This is a shot in the dark but has anyone experienced troubles with running tests under maven?

Search Discussions

  • Andrey Stepachev at Apr 29, 2010 at 5:34 pm
    We are using PigServer local mode to unit test our pig scripts and under
    eclipse everything works. Running under maven however fails. We tried a
    very simply script and it does work but more complex scripts don't. It
    appears it's our "store into" directives that are failing.

    This is a shot in the dark but has anyone experienced troubles with running
    tests under maven?
    look at my testcases. They are works with maven.

    http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-hbase-user/201004.mbox/%3Ct2w97d725831004191139k53224c9k19eaf075877f305@mail.gmail.com%3E

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedApr 29, '10 at 5:16p
activeApr 29, '10 at 5:34p
websitepig.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Corbin Hoenes: 1 post Andrey Stepachev: 1 post