Grokbase Groups Pig user April 2010
Can someone send an example of the proper usage of pig -c <clustername>?
I'm having trouble convincing pig to connect to a different cluster than
localhost.

Thanks,
-Brian

Search Discussions

  • Dmitriy Ryaboy at Apr 19, 2010 at 9:27 pm
    Never used -c, but usually I achieve this by swapping the hadoop config in
    Pig's path -- try that.
    Can someone send an example of the proper usage of pig -c <clustername>?
    I'm having trouble convincing pig to connect to a different cluster than
    localhost.

    Thanks,
    -Brian

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedApr 19, '10 at 9:15p
activeApr 19, '10 at 9:27p
websitepig.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Dmitriy Ryaboy: 1 post Brian Donaldson: 1 post