Are there set operations on bags beyond the DIFF operator? I'd like to
compare bags to find elements in both of them (intersection). I can imagine
union and set addition and subtraction being useful here too.
thanks
james

Search Discussions

  • Alan Gates at Dec 14, 2009 at 5:15 pm
    There is union as a relational operator, ie C = A union B, but
    there's no union, intersection, etc. operators available for bags at
    the moment. We're open to adding them.

    Alan.
    Are there set operations on bags beyond the DIFF operator? I'd like to
    compare bags to find elements in both of them (intersection). I can
    imagine
    union and set addition and subtraction being useful here too.
    thanks
    james

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedDec 13, '09 at 1:11a
activeDec 14, '09 at 5:15p
websitepig.apache.org

2 users in discussion

James Kebinger: 1 post Alan Gates: 1 post