Grokbase Groups Pig dev February 2013

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.0.

Keys used to sign the release are available at:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

Please download, test, and try it out:
http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-2/

Should we release this? Vote closes on next Wednesday EOD, Feb 20th.

Thanks,
Bill

Search Discussions

  • Daniel Dai at Feb 19, 2013 at 10:12 pm
    +1. Checked piggybank.jar in tarball/rpm/deb, checked release notes,
    all looks good this time.

    Daniel
    I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.0.

    Keys used to sign the release are available at:
    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

    Please download, test, and try it out:
    http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-2/

    Should we release this? Vote closes on next Wednesday EOD, Feb 20th.

    Thanks,
    Bill
  • Dmitriy Ryaboy at Feb 20, 2013 at 9:31 pm
    +1
    tests pass.
    ran sample jobs in local mode and on cluster. Verified HBaseStorage still
    works.

    +1. Checked piggybank.jar in tarball/rpm/deb, checked release notes,
    all looks good this time.

    Daniel
    I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.0.

    Keys used to sign the release are available at:
    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

    Please download, test, and try it out:
    http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-2/

    Should we release this? Vote closes on next Wednesday EOD, Feb 20th.

    Thanks,
    Bill
  • Julien Le Dem at Feb 21, 2013 at 1:10 am
    +1
    I've run a subset of the tests on the src tar
    run some jobs in local mode on the binary tar
    checked the release note
    looks good to me
    Julien
    I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.0.

    Keys used to sign the release are available at:
    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

    Please download, test, and try it out:
    http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-2/

    Should we release this? Vote closes on next Wednesday EOD, Feb 20th.

    Thanks,
    Bill
  • Cheolsoo Park at Feb 21, 2013 at 3:47 am
    +1 (non-binding)

    I downloaded and compiled source tarball. I tested jars against Hadoop 1.x
    and 2.x based clusters.

    I've run a subset of the tests on the src tar
    run some jobs in local mode on the binary tar
    checked the release note
    looks good to me
    Julien
    I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.0.

    Keys used to sign the release are available at:
    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

    Please download, test, and try it out:
    http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-2/

    Should we release this? Vote closes on next Wednesday EOD, Feb 20th.

    Thanks,
    Bill
  • Bill Graham at Feb 21, 2013 at 7:54 am
    With 3 binding +1s (Daniel, Dmitriy and Julien) and 1 non-binding +1
    (Cheolsoo),
    the vote passes. I will start the release process.

    thanks,
    Bill
    I downloaded and compiled source tarball. I tested jars against Hadoop 1.x
    and 2.x based clusters.

    I've run a subset of the tests on the src tar
    run some jobs in local mode on the binary tar
    checked the release note
    looks good to me
    Julien
    I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.0.

    Keys used to sign the release are available at:
    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

    Please download, test, and try it out:
    http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-2/

    Should we release this? Vote closes on next Wednesday EOD, Feb 20th.

    Thanks,
    Bill

groupdev @
categoriespig, hadoop