Grokbase Groups Pig dev February 2013

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.0.

Keys used to sign the release are available at:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

Please download, test, and try it out:
http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-1/<http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-0/>

Should we release this? Vote closes on next Sunday EOD, Feb 17th.

Thanks,
Bill

Search Discussions

  • Alan Gates at Feb 12, 2013 at 7:19 pm
    +1

    Release notes look good. Built the code and tests, including piggybank and docs. Ran the piggybank tests and all the tutorials. Ran simple smoke tests in local and cluster mode.

    Alan.