Grokbase Groups Pig dev August 2010

I added Pig to the list of projects that can be reviewed on Cloudera's
public
ReviewBoard instance, located at http://review.cloudera.org (AKA
review.hbase.org).

Review requests and comments are automatically forwarded to the pig-dev
mailing
list, and they also get posted back to the original JIRA ticket.

Please refer to the "Review Process" section of HBase's HowToContribute page
for
more information on using ReviewBoard:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/HowToContribute

Thanks.

Carl

Search Discussions

  • Dmitriy Ryaboy at Aug 26, 2010 at 6:50 pm
    Thanks Carl!
    I added Pig to the list of projects that can be reviewed on Cloudera's
    public
    ReviewBoard instance, located at http://review.cloudera.org (AKA
    review.hbase.org).

    Review requests and comments are automatically forwarded to the pig-dev
    mailing
    list, and they also get posted back to the original JIRA ticket.

    Please refer to the "Review Process" section of HBase's HowToContribute
    page
    for
    more information on using ReviewBoard:
    http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/HowToContribute

    Thanks.

    Carl

groupdev @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedAug 26, '10 at 8:09a
activeAug 26, '10 at 6:50p
websitepig.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Dmitriy Ryaboy: 1 post Carl Steinbach: 1 post