Grokbase Groups Pig dev August 2010
All,

We will be holding the next Pig contributor workshop at Twitter on
Wednesday, August 25 from 4-6. The tentative agenda is to discuss:

Making Piggybank better
Pig and Azkaban integration
Plans for features in 0.9
An update on the Howl project

Anyone contributing to or interested in contributing to Pig
development is welcome to attend. Please RSVP by Friday, August 20th.

Twitter is located at 795 Folsom St., Suite 600 in San Francisco.

Alan.

Search Discussions

  • Dmitriy Ryaboy at Aug 18, 2010 at 11:46 pm
    Hi folks,
    Please do RSVP so that we know how many people are coming.

    Thanks,
    -Dmitriy
    We will be holding the next Pig contributor workshop at Twitter on
    Wednesday, August 25 from 4-6. The tentative agenda is to discuss:

    Making Piggybank better
    Pig and Azkaban integration
    Plans for features in 0.9
    An update on the Howl project

    Anyone contributing to or interested in contributing to Pig development is
    welcome to attend. Please RSVP by Friday, August 20th.

    Twitter is located at 795 Folsom St., Suite 600 in San Francisco.

    Alan.
  • Russell Jurney at Aug 19, 2010 at 2:52 am
    Confirming Richard and I are attending.
    Please do RSVP so that we know how many people are coming.

    Thanks,
    -Dmitriy
    We will be holding the next Pig contributor workshop at Twitter on
    Wednesday, August 25 from 4-6. The tentative agenda is to discuss:

    Making Piggybank better
    Pig and Azkaban integration
    Plans for features in 0.9
    An update on the Howl project

    Anyone contributing to or interested in contributing to Pig development is
    welcome to attend. Please RSVP by Friday, August 20th.

    Twitter is located at 795 Folsom St., Suite 600 in San Francisco.

    Alan.
  • Alan Gates at Aug 19, 2010 at 4:19 am
    Confirming Olga and I will be there.

    Alan.
    Please do RSVP so that we know how many people are coming.

    Thanks,
    -Dmitriy
    We will be holding the next Pig contributor workshop at Twitter on
    Wednesday, August 25 from 4-6. The tentative agenda is to discuss:

    Making Piggybank better
    Pig and Azkaban integration
    Plans for features in 0.9
    An update on the Howl project

    Anyone contributing to or interested i
  • Russell Jurney at Aug 19, 2010 at 12:23 pm
    Oh, +2 more - Pete Skomoroch and Sam Shah will also attend, for a total of
    4 LinkedIners.
    Please do RSVP so that we know how many people are coming.

    Thanks,
    -Dmitriy

    We will be holding the next Pig contributor workshop at Twitter on
    Wednesday, August 25 from 4-6. The tentative agenda is to discuss:

    Making Piggybank better
    Pig and Azkaban integration
    Plans for features in 0.9
    An update on the Howl project

    Anyone contributing to or interested i
  • Olga Natkovich at Aug 19, 2010 at 5:29 pm
    Dmitry,

    Do you have any spots left?

    Olga

    Oh, +2 more - Pete Skomoroch and Sam Shah will also attend, for a total of
    4 LinkedIners.
    Please do RSVP so that we know how many people are coming.

    Thanks,
    -Dmitriy

    We will be holding the next Pig contributor workshop at Twitter on
    Wednesday, August 25 from 4-6. The tentative agenda is to discuss:

    Making Piggybank better
    Pig and Azkaban integration
    Plans for features in 0.9
    An update on the Howl project

    Anyone contributing to or interested i
  • Dmitriy Ryaboy at Aug 23, 2010 at 5:02 pm
    Olga,
    We do have another couple of spots.

    -Dmitriy
    Oh, +2 more - Pete Skomoroch and Sam Shah will also attend, for a total of
    4 LinkedIners.
    Please do RSVP so that we know how many people are coming.

    Thanks,
    -Dmitriy

    We will be holding the next Pig contributor workshop at Twitter on
    Wednesday, August 25 from 4-6. The tentative agenda is to discuss:

    Making Piggybank better
    Pig and Azkaban integration
    Plans for features in 0.9
    An update on the Howl project

    Anyone contributing to or interested i
  • Olga Natkovich at Aug 23, 2010 at 8:31 pm
    Ok, thanks Dmitry we have at least one more person coming with us.

    Olga

    Oh, +2 more - Pete Skomoroch and Sam Shah will also attend, for a total of
    4 LinkedIners.
    Please do RSVP so that we know how many people are coming.

    Thanks,
    -Dmitriy

    We will be holding the next Pig contributor workshop at Twitter on
    Wednesday, August 25 from 4-6. The tentative agenda is to discuss:

    Making Piggybank better
    Pig and Azkaban integration
    Plans for features in 0.9
    An update on the Howl project