Grokbase Groups Pig dev July 2009
Hi all,

Today, when I read the source code, I find a piece of suspicious code:
(PigServer.java Line 1047)

graph.ignoreNumStores = processedStores; // I think here
should be graph.ignoreNumStores = ignoreNumStores

graph.processedStores = processedStores;

graph.fileNameMap = fileNameMap;

I think this may be a typing mistake. Can anyone confirm it ?

Thank you.

Jeff Zhang

Search Discussions

  • Alan Gates at Jul 23, 2009 at 4:04 pm
    It looks wrong to me, but I don't have a deep understanding of that
    code.

    Alan.
    Today, when I read the source code, I find a piece of suspicious code:
    (PigServer.java Line 1047)

    graph.ignoreNumStores = processedStores; // I think
    here
    should be graph.ignoreNumStores = ignoreNumStores

    graph.processedStores = processedStores;

    graph.fileNameMap = fileNameMap;

    I think this may be a typing mistake. Can anyone confirm it ?

    Thank you.

    Jeff Zhang

groupdev @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedJul 16, '09 at 1:04a
activeJul 23, '09 at 4:04p
websitepig.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Zhang jianfeng: 1 post Alan Gates: 1 post