Grokbase Groups Pig dev November 2008

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.1.1. This release is almost
identical to Pig 0.1.0 with a couple of exceptions:

(1) It is integrated with hadoop 18
(2) It has one small bug fix (PIG-253)
(3) Several UDF were added to piggybank - pig's UDF repository

The rat report is attached.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup> .

Please download, test, and try it out:

http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.1.1-candidate-0
<http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.1.1-candidate-0>

Should we release this? Vote closes on Wednesday, December 3rd.

Olga

Search Discussions

  • Nigel Daley at Nov 26, 2008 at 6:55 am
    +1. Signature and MD5 check out. Unit tests pass.

    Nige

    .

    Please download, test, and try it out:

    http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.1.1-candidate-0

    Should we release this? Vote closes on Wednesday, December 3rd.

    Olga
  • Alan Gates at Dec 3, 2008 at 12:56 am
    +1

    Alan.
    I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.1.1. This release is
    almost identical to Pig 0.1.0 with a couple of exceptions:

    (1) It is integrated with hadoop 18
    (2) It has one small bug fix (PIG-253)
    (3) Several UDF were added to piggybank - pig's UDF repository

    The rat report is attached.

    Keys used to sign the release are available at http://
    svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.

    Please download, test, and try it out:

    http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.1.1-candidate-0

    Should we release this? Vote closes on Wednesday, December 3rd.

    Olga
  • Benjamin Reed at Dec 3, 2008 at 12:58 am
    +1

    ________________________________

    I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.1.1. This release is almost
    identical to Pig 0.1.0 with a couple of exceptions:

    (1) It is integrated with hadoop 18
    (2) It has one small bug fix (PIG-253)
    (3) Several UDF were added to piggybank - pig's UDF repository

    The rat report is attached.

    Keys used to sign the release are available at
    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
    <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup> .

    Please download, test, and try it out:

    http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.1.1-candidate-0
    <http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.1.1-candidate-0>

    Should we release this? Vote closes on Wednesday, December 3rd.

    Olga
  • Arun C Murthy at Dec 3, 2008 at 1:23 am
    +1.

    I downloaded the release, checked the signatures and checksums. All
    unit test pass.

    Arun
    I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.1.1. This release is
    almost identical to Pig 0.1.0 with a couple of exceptions:

    (1) It is integrated with hadoop 18
    (2) It has one small bug fix (PIG-253)
    (3) Several UDF were added to piggybank - pig's UDF repository

    The rat report is attached.

    Keys used to sign the release are available at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
    .

    Please download, test, and try it out:

    http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.1.1-candidate-0

    Should we release this? Vote closes on Wednesday, December 3rd.

    Olga

groupdev @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedNov 25, '08 at 11:59p