Hello,

I would like to propose an RFC for the way references are currently handled
inside of the Zend Engine. I have a somewhat detailed write up here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26081106/assign-by-reference-bug and
someone else wrote up this blog post on this issue here
http://blog.adamcameron.me/2014/09/php-looking-at-some-interesting.html.

Thanks,
Michael Schuett

Search Discussions

  • Hannes Magnusson at Sep 29, 2014 at 4:42 pm
    I think you may have failed the captcha challenge as I don't see your
    user in the system.
    Please try again and let me know so I can give you rfc karma

    -Hannes

    On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Michael Schuett
    I would like to propose an RFC for the way references are currently handled
    inside of the Zend Engine. I have a somewhat detailed write up here
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26081106/assign-by-reference-bug and
    someone else wrote up this blog post on this issue here
    http://blog.adamcameron.me/2014/09/php-looking-at-some-interesting.html.

    Thanks,
    Michael Schuett
  • Hannes Magnusson at Sep 29, 2014 at 7:50 pm
    done.

    Remember to read the full instructions next time, especially when creating rfc.
    Good luck!

    -Hannes

    On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Hannes Magnusson
    I think you may have failed the captcha challenge as I don't see your
    user in the system.
    Please try again and let me know so I can give you rfc karma

    -Hannes

    On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Michael Schuett
    I would like to propose an RFC for the way references are currently handled
    inside of the Zend Engine. I have a somewhat detailed write up here
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26081106/assign-by-reference-bug and
    someone else wrote up this blog post on this issue here
    http://blog.adamcameron.me/2014/09/php-looking-at-some-interesting.html.

    Thanks,
    Michael Schuett

groupphp-webmaster @