Hello,

I applied for an received an updated IntelliJ open source license from
Jet Brains. Is there some place this can be posted for those who work
on PHP? (probably anyone with a master.php.net account).

I'd think the wiki would be an appropriate place as long as the area
could be accessed only by the appropriate people.

Thanks,

-Clint

Search Discussions

  • Ferenc Kovacs at Aug 1, 2014 at 10:32 pm