I proposed an RFC for "importing namespaced functions" a few weeks back. I would like to proceed with the RFC process and submit it.

My wiki account is "igorw".

Igor

Search Discussions

  • Hannes Magnusson at May 2, 2013 at 8:10 pm
    You should have full karma for the /rfc/ namespace now.

    -Hannes
    I proposed an RFC for "importing namespaced functions" a few weeks back. I would like to proceed with the RFC process and submit it.

    My wiki account is "igorw".

    Igor
  • Igor Wiedler at May 2, 2013 at 8:16 pm
    Cheers!