Dear Webmaster,

I am using LAMP Stack and joomla for my website but sometimes my databse is
not reachable although the number of concurrent users is very less, someone
said I should use connection pooling to handle such type of problems and I
have gone through google but got none appropriate solution for this,Please
give me an appropriate way to do this.

Thanks,
With regards
--
adesh pandey

Search Discussions

  • Hannes Magnusson at Mar 11, 2013 at 6:19 am
    I'm sorry, but this is not a support forum. Please see http://php.net/support

    -Hannes
    I am using LAMP Stack and joomla for my website but sometimes my databse is
    not reachable although the number of concurrent users is very less, someone
    said I should use connection pooling to handle such type of problems and I
    have gone through google but got none appropriate solution for this,Please
    give me an appropriate way to do this.

    Thanks,
    With regards
    --
    adesh pandey

groupphp-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedMar 11, '13 at 5:45a
activeMar 11, '13 at 6:19a
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Hannes Magnusson: 1 post ADESH PANDEY: 1 post