Vennlig hilsen
for Interhost AS

Asbjørn Sannes
konsulent

www.interhost.no
mail@interhost.no
+47 21 42 01 12

Search Discussions

  • Hannes Magnusson at Feb 12, 2013 at 1:38 am
    Done

    -Hannes

    On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 2:07 AM, Asbjørn Sannes

    following https://wiki.php.net/rfc/howto it says I should request rfc karma
    from you? :)

    --
    Vennlig hilsen
    for Interhost AS

    Asbjørn Sannes
    konsulent

    www.interhost.no
    mail@interhost.no
    +47 21 42 01 12

    Jones advised me to write an RFC. I hereby request RFC karma for that.

    My wiki account name is OndraHosek.

    Thanks!

    Cheers,
    ~~ Ondra
  • Hannes Magnusson at Feb 28, 2013 at 9:04 pm
    You now have karma for the rfc namespace.

    -Hannes
    I proposed a new LDAP function on the internals mailing list and Chris
    Jones advised me to write an RFC. I hereby request RFC karma for that.

    My wiki account name is OndraHosek.

    Thanks!

    Cheers,
    ~~ Ondra