My wiki username is "mindplay", and I'd like to request write-access to the
wiki - I've been active and/or lurking on the internal mailing list for a
couple of years now.

I plan on writing an RFC, probably contributing some bits and pieces to
some of the existing RFCs, and so forth.

I may contribute something to the manual on occasion, too.

- Rasmus Schultz

Search Discussions

  • Hannes Magnusson at Oct 22, 2012 at 8:49 pm

    My wiki username is "mindplay", and I'd like to request write-access to the
    wiki - I've been active and/or lurking on the internal mailing list for a
    couple of years now.

    I plan on writing an RFC, probably contributing some bits and pieces to
    some of the existing RFCs, and so forth.

    I may contribute something to the manual on occasion, too.

    Done, you are now part of the RFC group.

    As for contributing to the manual, have a look at https://edit.php.net

    -Hannes

groupphp-webmaster @
categoriesphp