Hello,
I'd appreciate RFC karma for the wiki account "mrclay".

I intend to create an RFC that I've already partially prepared here:
http://www.mrclay.org/2012/04/15/php-rfc-preview-dynamic-callback-expressions/

Is it required to have C/PHP internals skills to propose an RFC?

Steve Clay

Search Discussions

  • Hannes Magnusson at Sep 18, 2012 at 4:19 pm

    I'd appreciate RFC karma for the wiki account "mrclay".

    I intend to create an RFC that I've already partially prepared here:
    http://www.mrclay.org/2012/04/15/php-rfc-preview-dynamic-callback-expressions/

    Is it required to have C/PHP internals skills to propose an RFC?
    Not really, no, but you need to have basic understanding of the
    language, otherwise your rfc won't make any sense.

    You now have rfc karma.

    -Hannes

groupphp-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedSep 18, '12 at 5:52a
activeSep 18, '12 at 4:19p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Steve Clay: 1 post Hannes Magnusson: 1 post