Hi, Webmasters:),
I want to propose a RFC to improve namespace importing, I've implemented it, and I'm
working on the RFC page.may I have RFC karma to post the proposal under /rfc ?
My wiki account name is 'reeze', and my email is 'reeze.xia@gmail.com'.

Thanks:)
--
reeze | reeze.cn

Search Discussions

  • Reeze at Jul 24, 2012 at 9:32 am
    在 2012年7月24日星期二,下午5:25,Hannes Magnusson 写道:
    I want to propose a RFC to improve namespace importing, I've implemented it, and I'm
    working on the RFC page.may I have RFC karma to post the proposal under /rfc ?
    My wiki account name is 'reeze', and my email is 'reeze.xia@gmail.com (mailto:reeze.xia@gmail.com)'.

    Done.
    You should now have full karma for the /rfc namespace.
    Hannes,
    thanks a lot for your quick response ;)
    To start a new RFC, just navigate to https://wiki.php.net/rfc/foobar
    and click "create this page" (where foobar is your preferred shortname
    for it).

    -Hannes

groupphp-webmaster @
categoriesphp