Hey,

I'm asking if someone with the relevant karma could set up a new
subdomain for me.

I'm referring to 'php-fig' which stands for 'PHP Framework
Interoperability Group', which has released code conventions such as
PSR0, PSR1 and PSR2.

We need a webpage to clearly publish our about/manifesto content and
the content we have published here:
https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards#php-framework-interoperability-group

You can host your HTML based website on github.com, so my idea was to
have the DNS of "fig.php.net" or "phpfig.php.net" point there.

Thanks,
Paul.

Search Discussions

  • Levi Morrison at Jun 13, 2012 at 11:57 pm