The Marketing Manager

Reach a targeted audience of over *500 000 consumers for less than 12c per
person, compared to an industry average of around 95c.

Calora Media's advertising rates are the lowest in the industry (compared to
other major publishers). Targeted channels such as Parenting/Women, Travel,
Office/Stationery, Pets and Homeware are now available for banner
advertisements, sponsorships, emailers and competitions.

International advertising & marketing trend has been moving towards digital
marketing and away from traditional print, TV and other forms of less
effective/measurable media.

To book a highly effective, measurable campaign with Calora Media, or for
more information, please contact Nicho on 0861 CALORA.

Internet ad spend in UK.jpg

Media sales.jpg

ROI Comparison 2010.jpg

What we are proposing is to run a campaign for 2 months as a test phase to
see what type of response you receive with the banner. Our reporting is done
through Google Double Click which means you have direct access to the
reports.

Banner Size: 728 x 90 Max 35
Kb

Type: Animated Banner

Position on Site: Leaderboard (Top of Page )

Store Site Position: Calora Baby Media (
www.calorababy.co.za ) or one of the New sites being launched on 23 January
2012

Impressions: 40 000

Cost: R 5 000 ex Vat

Run time: 1 Month

We also have other options available for marketing

If you require more info please don't hesitate to get in contact with myself
by the end of November.

Warm regards

Nicho Potgieter

Marketing & Sales

<http://www.calora.co.za/> cid:image001.jpg@01CC9FF2.7A37C8C0

2 Commerce Place, Eastgate Ext. 12, Sandton -South Africa

Tel. 0861 CALORA

Fax +27 11 444 8532

groupphp-webmaster @
categoriesphp