Hi

I'd like to contribute to the wiki with my own snippets of code and
short descriptions of API functions I'm learning about while studying
Sara Golemon's book on PHP internals.

My wiki username is: flavius.

Regards,
Flavius Aspra

Search Discussions

  • Derick Rethans at Apr 25, 2010 at 7:59 pm

    I'd like to contribute to the wiki with my own snippets of code and
    short descriptions of API functions I'm learning about while studying
    Sara Golemon's book on PHP internals.

    My wiki username is: flavius.
    Not sure if you hav karma yet, but add them here under "unsorted":

    http://wiki.php.net/internals/engine

    regards,
    Derick

    --
    http://derickrethans.nl | http://xdebug.org
    twitter: @derickr and @xdebug

    I'd like to contribute to the wiki with my own snippets of code and
    short descriptions of API functions I'm learning about while studying
    Sara Golemon's book on PHP internals.

    My wiki username is: flavius.
    Not sure if you hav karma yet, but add them here under "unsorted":

    http://wiki.php.net/internals/engine
    I don't have writing rights to that page either.
  • Derick Rethans at Apr 28, 2010 at 1:29 pm

    I'd like to contribute to the wiki with my own snippets of code and
    short descriptions of API functions I'm learning about while studying
    Sara Golemon's book on PHP internals.

    My wiki username is: flavius.
    Not sure if you hav karma yet, but add them here under "unsorted":

    http://wiki.php.net/internals/engine
    I don't have writing rights to that page either.
    Now you do; please edit responsibly :-) And let me know if you added
    something significantly so I can order/group it...

    Derick

    --
    http://derickrethans.nl | http://xdebug.org
    twitter: @derickr and @xdebug

groupphp-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedApr 25, '10 at 11:54a
activeApr 28, '10 at 1:29p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Flavius Aspra: 2 posts Derick Rethans: 2 posts