Hi there,

Please can you update the homepage of php.net to include a link to our Call
For Papers, which closes next weekend:

http://www.phpconference.co.uk/call-for-papers

Thanks,

Dave

Search Discussions

  • Hannes Magnusson at Oct 30, 2009 at 1:24 pm

    2009/10/26 Dave Nattriss <dave.nattriss@phplondon.org>:
    Hi there,

    Please can you update the homepage of php.net to include a link to our Call
    For Papers, which closes next weekend:

    http://www.phpconference.co.uk/call-for-papers
    Sorry. Been travelling for the past weeks and was hoping someone would
    take care of this :(

    I committed the news entry now atleast, copied random text from the page..

    -Hannes
  • Dave Nattriss at Dec 8, 2009 at 11:38 am
    Hi Hannes,

    http://php.net/conferences/

    Any chance you could now update the page to include general information
    about the event - the date, venue and that registration is available at
    http://www.phpconference.co.uk/registration

    I can provide copy if you need it?

    Dave

    Please can you update the homepage of php.net to include a link to our Call
    For Papers, which closes next weekend:

    http://www.phpconference.co.uk/call-for-papers
    Sorry. Been travelling for the past weeks and was hoping someone would
    take care of this :(

    I committed the news entry now atleast, copied random text from the page..

    -Hannes
  • Hannes Magnusson at Dec 8, 2009 at 6:20 pm