ID: 29790
Updated by: curt@php.net
Reported By: mgabriel at geekworx dot de
-Bug Type: Documentation problem
+Bug Type: Website problem
Operating System: Windows 2000
PHP Version: Irrelevant
New Comment:

Check your settings at http://php.net/my.php, if your prefered language
is in your language accept it will display that, otherwise it will
display english.

Previous Comments:

[2004-08-22 18:10:24] mgabriel at geekworx dot de

------------
im using mozilla 1.7 and my language settings are english, german.
so my [HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE] => en,de-de;q=0.5

then trying to access http://php.net/functionname

php.net doesnt obey the order, i get directed to the german version,
although english is my first preference. i have to delete german to get
the enlgish version.

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=29790&edit=1

Search Discussions

  • Mgabriel at geekworx dot de at Aug 23, 2004 at 6:59 am
    ID: 29790
    User updated by: mgabriel at geekworx dot de
    Reported By: mgabriel at geekworx dot de
    Bug Type: Website problem
    Operating System: Windows 2000
    PHP Version: Irrelevant
    New Comment:

    never been there, so it isnt set, all others are en

    Previous Comments:

    [2004-08-23 02:19:34] curt@php.net

    Check your settings at http://php.net/my.php, if your prefered language
    is in your language accept it will display that, otherwise it will
    display english.

    [2004-08-22 18:10:24] mgabriel at geekworx dot de

    ------------
    im using mozilla 1.7 and my language settings are english, german.
    so my [HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE] => en,de-de;q=0.5

    then trying to access http://php.net/functionname

    php.net doesnt obey the order, i get directed to the german version,
    although english is my first preference. i have to delete german to get
    the enlgish version.

    Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=29790&edit=1
  • Tony2001 at Aug 23, 2004 at 4:26 pm
    ID: 29790
    Updated by: tony2001@php.net
    Reported By: mgabriel at geekworx dot de
    Bug Type: Website problem
    Operating System: Windows 2000
    PHP Version: Irrelevant
    New Comment:

    Please check if this is not concerned with #29792.

    Previous Comments:

    [2004-08-23 08:59:32] mgabriel at geekworx dot de

    never been there, so it isnt set, all others are en

    [2004-08-23 02:19:34] curt@php.net

    Check your settings at http://php.net/my.php, if your prefered language
    is in your language accept it will display that, otherwise it will
    display english.

    [2004-08-22 18:10:24] mgabriel at geekworx dot de

    ------------
    im using mozilla 1.7 and my language settings are english, german.
    so my [HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE] => en,de-de;q=0.5

    then trying to access http://php.net/functionname

    php.net doesnt obey the order, i get directed to the german version,
    although english is my first preference. i have to delete german to get
    the enlgish version.

    Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=29790&edit=1

groupphp-mirrors @
categoriesphp