Hey internals!

The RFC to allow trailing commas to function calls & declarations has been
withdrawn in favor of the a RFC that broadens the scope to all list syntax.

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/list-syntax-trailing-commas

The RFC to allow trailing commas for all lists is now open for discussion.
:)

Thanks,
Sammy Kaye Powers
sammyk.me

Search Discussions

  • Bishop Bettini at Nov 3, 2015 at 9:33 pm