Hi Adam!

Your commit fdb2709dd27c5987c2d2c8aaf0cdbebf9f17f643 broke test
dateformat_format.phpt. Please fix it ASAP.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/

Search Discussions

  • Adam Harvey at May 23, 2014 at 3:37 pm

    On 23 May 2014 02:11, Stas Malyshev wrote:
    Your commit fdb2709dd27c5987c2d2c8aaf0cdbebf9f17f643 broke test
    dateformat_format.phpt. Please fix it ASAP.
    Fixed. My apologies. If these e-mails are somewhat automated, it would
    be useful to know which branch(es) were broken.

    Also: is it just me, or do we have a bunch of failing tests on
    ext/intl on PHP-5.4? The noise floor there seems odd, given that the
    ext/intl test suite passes for me on 5.5 and later on the same VM.

    Adam
  • Ferenc Kovacs at May 24, 2014 at 7:40 am
    Your commit fdb2709dd27c5987c2d2c8aaf0cdbebf9f17f643 broke test
    dateformat_format.phpt. Please fix it ASAP.
    Fixed. My apologies. If these e-mails are somewhat automated, it would
    be useful to know which branch(es) were broken.

    Also: is it just me, or do we have a bunch of failing tests on
    ext/intl on PHP-5.4? The noise floor there seems odd, given that the
    ext/intl test suite passes for me on 5.5 and later on the same VM.

    Adam

    My guess is that Stas sent his mail based on the travis report.

    We don't allow travis to test the 5.4 branch (not sure why), so I wouldn't
    be surprised if those failing 5.4 tests are fixed in 5.5 and up where they
    are more visible.
    Stas, Nikita(afair it was you who restricted the travis branches to 5.5 and
    up) are there any strong arguments for keeping the 5.4 branch disabled on
    travis?
  • Stas Malyshev at May 26, 2014 at 9:13 pm
    Hi!
    We don't allow travis to test the 5.4 branch (not sure why), so I
    Because we have too many tests failing that need some changes to be
    fixed, and I don't have time to do all of them. If somebody would
    volunteer to clean them up I'd be very happy :)
    wouldn't be surprised if those failing 5.4 tests are fixed in 5.5 and up
    where they are more visible.
    Yes, that's the case. Many tests (and some code too) were fixed for 5.5,
    but the changes were not backported.

    --
    Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
    SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/