Von: Nicolai Scheer
Gesendet: 16.05.2014 21:58
An: Pierre Joye
Cc: Matt Ficken; PHP Internals
Betreff: Re: [PHP-DEV] opcache not working on windows
Hi Pierre,
On 16 May 2014 10:59, Pierre Joye wrote:

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Nicolai Scheer
wrote:
Hi again,
On 16 May 2014 10:01, Nicolai Scheer wrote:

Hi again,

seems that I've narrowed it down a bit.
Since fastcgi should just run php-cgi.exe I tried to run php-cgi.exe
myself from the command line.

So I fetched myself the phpinfo stuff in two ways:

php.exe -i > cli.txt
php-cgi.exe -i > cgi.htm

Both files report the opcache as "Up and running". Since apache runs as
local system account it might have something to do with not being able
create the shared memory realm? But usually the local system account is
as
powerful as it gets... I'll try to run it as a different user...

Greetings

Nico
opcache runs fine when apache service is started as a local admin user. It
does not work when running as local system account.

Still no idea why there is a difference... Any suggestions appreciated...
It tells me that your local user does not have the permission to
create the necessary mapped file.
Well, it works with a local admin user. It does not work when running the
service as local system account (i.e. local system account selected for
"log on as").
I don't see why the local system account (which usually can do just
anything) should not be able to create the mapped file...

Greetings

Nico

Search Discussions

  • Nicolai Scheer at May 19, 2014 at 6:55 am
    Hi,