The third beta for 5.6.0 was just released and can be downloaded from:

     http://qa.php.net/

The Windows binaries are available at

     http://windows.php.net/qa/

Please test it carefully, and report any bugs in the bug system.
Beta 4(which will be most likely our final beta) will be tagged on Tuesday
27th and release on Thursday 29th.

Regards,
     Julien Pauli and Ferenc Kovacs

Search Discussions

  • Tjerk Meesters at May 16, 2014 at 8:25 am
    Hi,

    The third beta for 5.6.0 was just released and can be downloaded from:

    http://qa.php.net/

    The Windows binaries are available at

    http://windows.php.net/qa/

    It's mentioned in NEWS that bug #64247 was fixed, but the corresponding PR
    is still open: https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/283

    Please test it carefully, and report any bugs in the bug system.
    Beta 4(which will be most likely our final beta) will be tagged on Tuesday
    27th and release on Thursday 29th.

    Regards,
    Julien Pauli and Ferenc Kovacs

    Tjerk
  • Ferenc Kovacs at May 16, 2014 at 9:02 am