  • Sara Golemon at May 29, 2014 at 6:54 pm

    On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Sara Golemon wrote:
    A bugfix, but posting as an RFC since it has BC issues.
    https://wiki.php.net/rfc/session.user.return-value
    No comments on this RFC so far. If I don't hear anything by Monday,
    I'll open the vote.
  • Pierre Joye at May 29, 2014 at 8:16 pm
    hi Sara,
    A bugfix, but posting as an RFC since it has BC issues.
    https://wiki.php.net/rfc/session.user.return-value
    No comments on this RFC so far. If I don't hear anything by Monday,
    I'll open the vote.
    It is a reasonable change. However I would prefer to see this RFC
    tarket php 6 and not 5.x, but that will be a vote choice :)

    Cheers,
    --
    Pierre

    @pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org
  • Sara Golemon at Jun 10, 2014 at 5:21 pm

    A bugfix, but posting as an RFC since it has BC issues.
    https://wiki.php.net/rfc/session.user.return-value
    No comments on this RFC so far. If I don't hear anything by Monday,
    I'll open the vote.
    Just the one comment from Pierre to say "Seems reasonable", so opening
    voting (way later than I'd intended) :p

    https://wiki.php.net/rfc/session.user.return-value

    Voting closes Jun 24, 2014

    -Sara
  • Sara Golemon at Jun 24, 2014 at 5:55 pm

    A bugfix, but posting as an RFC since it has BC issues.
    https://wiki.php.net/rfc/session.user.return-value
    No comments on this RFC so far. If I don't hear anything by Monday,
    I'll open the vote.
    Voting closes Jun 24, 2014
    Closing vote 10 in favor, 0 against.
    9 votes for 5.7, 3 votes for 6.0

    Committing to 5.7 (master) later today.

    -Sara

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedMay 15, '14 at 9:13p
activeJun 24, '14 at 5:55p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Sara Golemon: 4 posts Pierre Joye: 1 post