The proposed patch for PHP master branch eliminates a number of calls
related to Garbage Collector.

https://gist.github.com/dstogov/7218890

I don't see any failed PHPT tests and I can't imagine a script that may
"leak" after the change, but I can't be 100% sure that I didn't miss
anything.

I would appreciate, if anyone who has their own test suites, run them with
patched DEBUG build. Please email, if you get any memory leak related
errors.

Thanks. Dmitry.

Search Discussions

  • Joe Watkins at Oct 29, 2013 at 6:15 pm

    The proposed patch for PHP master branch eliminates a number of calls
    related to Garbage Collector.

    https://gist.github.com/dstogov/7218890

    I don't see any failed PHPT tests and I can't imagine a script that may
    "leak" after the change, but I can't be 100% sure that I didn't miss
    anything.

    I would appreciate, if anyone who has their own test suites, run them with
    patched DEBUG build. Please email, if you get any memory leak related
    errors.

    Thanks. Dmitry.
    Niiiice ...

    I really expected that'd cause pthreads some trouble, no failures to
    report :)

    Cheers
    Joe

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedOct 29, '13 at 5:29p
activeOct 29, '13 at 6:15p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Joe Watkins: 1 post Dmitry Stogov: 1 post