Zend karma having folks,

Is there any chance someone can pull
https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/497 into PHP-5.4 and PHP-5.5,
please? It's a backport of a fix that's already in master to use $YACC
when testing the bison version, which makes non-tarball compilation on
systems with ancient bison versions in /usr easier.[0]

Alternatively, if someone wants to grant me Zend karma so I can commit
it myself, that would be spiffy too, since I seem to average a few of
these sorts of small cleanup patches a year and having to annoy people
when they happen to touch Zend specifically is annoying. :)

Thanks,

Adam

[0] OS X, mostly. Yes, I know I can change $PATH, but it would be nice
to be able to override this more specifically.

Search Discussions

  • Laruence at Oct 19, 2013 at 5:34 am
    Hey:

    please? It's a backport of a fix that's already in master to use $YACC
    when testing the bison version, which makes non-tarball compilation on
    systems with ancient bison versions in /usr easier.[0]

    Alternatively, if someone wants to grant me Zend karma so I can commit
    it myself, that would be spiffy too, since I seem to average a few of
    these sorts of small cleanup patches a year and having to annoy people
    when they happen to touch Zend specifically is annoying. :)
    Done

    thanks
    Thanks,

    Adam

    [0] OS X, mostly. Yes, I know I can change $PATH, but it would be nice
    to be able to override this more specifically.

    Laruence Xinchen Hui
    http://www.laruence.com/

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp