I like how all the \"why I need a Git account\" reasons above are copied verbatim from the list of reasons one *doesn\'t* need a Git account :)

Primary reason would be helping with tickets in the bug tracker, but since a lot of bug reports are about the documentation I\'ll surely be more active there too.

PS: johannes suggested I do this.

Search Discussions

  • Sherif Ramadan at Aug 8, 2013 at 2:41 am