FAQ
Submitting performance tweaks specific to ARM platforms (both 32 and 64 bit)

Search Discussions

  • PHP Group at Jan 17, 2013 at 4:18 pm
    rasmus approved ardbiesheuvel account request \o/
  • Hannes Magnusson at Mar 2, 2013 at 11:48 pm

    On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:18 AM, PHP Group wrote:
    rasmus approved ardbiesheuvel account request \o/
    Are you a different guy from abies (with an @ewi.tudelft.nl address)?
    Credited as the author of Firebird/InterBase driver for PDO & Interbase...

    The abies account is still active..

    -Hannes
  • Ard Biesheuvel at Mar 3, 2013 at 3:07 am

    On 3 March 2013 07:48, Hannes Magnusson wrote:
    On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:18 AM, PHP Group wrote:
    rasmus approved ardbiesheuvel account request \o/
    Are you a different guy from abies (with an @ewi.tudelft.nl address)?
    Credited as the author of Firebird/InterBase driver for PDO & Interbase...

    The abies account is still active..
    Yes, that is me. I didn't realize the old account was still active
    after all these years.

    --
    Ard.
  • Hannes Magnusson at Mar 3, 2013 at 10:08 am

    On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
    On 3 March 2013 07:48, Hannes Magnusson wrote:
    On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:18 AM, PHP Group wrote:
    rasmus approved ardbiesheuvel account request \o/
    Are you a different guy from abies (with an @ewi.tudelft.nl address)?
    Credited as the author of Firebird/InterBase driver for PDO & Interbase...

    The abies account is still active..
    Yes, that is me. I didn't realize the old account was still active
    after all these years.

    Do you still have access to that email address ?

    We should probably try to migrate your accounts, so if you still have
    access to that email address you can reset your password at
    https://master.php.net/forgot.php and I'll merge your karma (if there
    is any difference) and delete your new account...
    Sounds good?

    If you'd like to change your username to your new one we can delete
    your old account and merge your karma (if there is any difference) to
    your new accounts and delete the old account..

    -Hannes
  • Ard Biesheuvel at Mar 3, 2013 at 11:25 am

    On 3 March 2013 18:08, Hannes Magnusson wrote:

    If you'd like to change your username to your new one we can delete
    your old account and merge your karma (if there is any difference) to
    your new accounts and delete the old account..
    I am fine using the new account. If there is a need to merge the
    karma, please do so but I think the new account has all the karma I
    need.

    Regards,
    Ard.
  • Hannes Magnusson at Mar 3, 2013 at 11:36 am

    On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 3:25 AM, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
    On 3 March 2013 18:08, Hannes Magnusson wrote:

    If you'd like to change your username to your new one we can delete
    your old account and merge your karma (if there is any difference) to
    your new accounts and delete the old account..
    I am fine using the new account. If there is a need to merge the
    karma, please do so but I think the new account has all the karma I
    need.
    You can't really have two open accounts..
    Few *random* reasons for that would be;
    - Since we employ seriously crazy strict voting system on every
    single change, you currently have two votes..
    - You can pretend to be a 6years old using one accounts and destroy
    out system, get your karma revoked, and then do it all again on your
    other accounts
    - Code reviewing / commit validation is more difficult.

    I'll delete your old account, if for no other reason then "just
    because I can" :)
    Let me know if you hit any issues :)

    -Hannes
  • Ard Biesheuvel at Mar 3, 2013 at 11:38 am

    On 3 March 2013 12:36, Hannes Magnusson wrote:
    On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 3:25 AM, Ard Biesheuvel
    wrote:
    I am fine using the new account. If there is a need to merge the
    karma, please do so but I think the new account has all the karma I
    need.
    You can't really have two open accounts..
    Few *random* reasons for that would be;
    - Since we employ seriously crazy strict voting system on every
    single change, you currently have two votes..
    - You can pretend to be a 6years old using one accounts and destroy
    out system, get your karma revoked, and then do it all again on your
    other accounts
    - Code reviewing / commit validation is more difficult.

    I'll delete your old account, if for no other reason then "just
    because I can" :)
    Let me know if you hit any issues :)
    As I said, I am fine using the new account, so sure, go ahead and
    delete the old one.

    Regards,
    Ard.
  • Hannes Magnusson at Mar 3, 2013 at 11:50 am

    On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 3:38 AM, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
    On 3 March 2013 12:36, Hannes Magnusson wrote:
    On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 3:25 AM, Ard Biesheuvel
    wrote:
    I am fine using the new account. If there is a need to merge the
    karma, please do so but I think the new account has all the karma I
    need.
    You can't really have two open accounts..
    Few *random* reasons for that would be;
    - Since we employ seriously crazy strict voting system on every
    single change, you currently have two votes..
    - You can pretend to be a 6years old using one accounts and destroy
    out system, get your karma revoked, and then do it all again on your
    other accounts
    - Code reviewing / commit validation is more difficult.

    I'll delete your old account, if for no other reason then "just
    because I can" :)
    Let me know if you hit any issues :)
    As I said, I am fine using the new account, so sure, go ahead and
    delete the old one.
    Thanks!
    I've deleted the old account now and removed "his" karma (your new
    account already has more karma then the previous user anyway).

    If something got fuckedup, or you need to verify your previous
    username on various social media services (github, ohloh, whatever)..
    let me know and we'll figure something out!

    -Hannes

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedJan 17, '13 at 3:45p
activeMar 3, '13 at 11:50a
posts9
users3
websitephp.net

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase