I am Brandon Sky Pimenta. I want to have a PHP development account because I want to:
* Maintain and translate php.net and PHP's documentation
* Become more advanced with PHP's bugs and feature requests at bugs.php.net
* Develop a PHP extension
* Develop PHP runtime.

Search Discussions

  • Adam Harvey at Jul 30, 2012 at 2:11 am
    Account granting folks,
* Become more advanced with PHP's bugs and feature requests at bugs.php.net
* Develop a PHP extension
* Develop PHP runtime.
    Just for the record, this user's been trying to use the bug tracker as
    a support forum (for pretty simple issues) off and on for the last
    couple of weeks. I'm all for being an open community, but I don't
    think either he or us would benefit from an account at the moment.

    Not that I think there's much chance of an account being granted
    anyway, looking at the intended purpose contents. :)

    Adam "they call me ad hominem" Harvey

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedJul 30, '12 at 2:02a