We will probably have to introduce --enable-zend-signals configure
switch and disable zend signals by default. Or we will stuck with 5.4
release forever.

Thanks. Dmitry.

Search Discussions

  • Jpauli at Feb 14, 2012 at 12:17 pm
    Hey :)

    Is there a bug report for that ?
    I can find two of them related to zend signal problems with
    deadlocks-in-libc problems :
    #31749
    #61067

    Julien.P
    We will probably have to introduce --enable-zend-signals configure switch
    and disable zend signals by default. Or we will stuck with 5.4 release
    forever.

    Thanks. Dmitry.

  • Dmitry Stogov at Feb 14, 2012 at 2:41 pm
    I've opened the bug report #61083.
    The bugs you mentioned are probably not related to zend_signals.
    They were introduced only in 5.4.

    Thanks. Dmitry.