have a person's name to contact (see below), but I thought it best to try
a message here first. Thank you.

Todd
----- Forwarded by Todd Nelson/FACSTAFF/UNO/UNEBR on 01/06/2012 10:56 AM
-----

From: Matijn Woudt
To: Todd Nelson <tnelson@mail.unomaha.edu>
Cc: php-general@lists.php.net
Date: 01/05/2012 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Implicit FTPS

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Todd Nelson wrote:
My apologies if I'm in the wrong place, but I'm looking to discuss having
PHP support implicit FTPS (currently only supports explicit.) I'd like to
find the author(s) of the 'ftp_ssl_connect' function to discuss if this
has already been considered and offer assistance if desired. Thank you.

Todd Nelson
Hi Todd,

There's a special mailing list for PHP development (php-internals),
that's probably a better to ask. `svn blame` on php_ftp.c shows that
Stefan Esser (sesser@php.net) has written almost all lines of
ftp_ssl_connect, so he's probably the author.

Matijn

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedJan 6, '12 at 5:15p