i've searched bugs database a lot but couldn't find something about this one.
Setup:
Windows Vista
PHP5.4 RC4
php_pdo_sqlsrv as additional extension

Code:

<?php
$iTest = 1;

if($iTest < 9999999990) {
//do something;
}

$oTest = new PDO('sqlsrv:Server=server;Database=db', 'user', 'pass');

Executing this code results in an exception with message:
SQLSTATE[IMSSP]: Failed to retrieve the server version. Unable to continue.
When changing 9999999990 into 999999999 everything is ok.

CLI and apache-module are affected, Apache needs a restart to connect to MSSQL again. 5.3 is fine with that code.
I have no idea whether there is a problem with PHP-core or pdo_sqlsrv.

Thanks so far,
regards

Search Discussions

  • Kousuke Ebihara at Jan 10, 2012 at 2:59 am
    Hi,

    I've tested your code and confirmed the behaviors with PHP 5.4RC4 and PHP 5.4RC5.

    I think you should report this bug to bugs.php.net.

    --
    Kousuke Ebihara <ebihara@php.net>
    http://co3k.org/

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedJan 5, '12 at 8:31p
activeJan 10, '12 at 2:59a
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Kousuke Ebihara: 1 post Daniel Henning: 1 post