I think something is wrong with the SessionHandler class and I dont know if
it requires a bug report.

According to the documentation at
http://www.php.net/manual/en/class.sessionhandler.php the various methods
return 0 for success and 1 for failure which is kind of backwards since 0
would normally be evaluated as false and 1 as true. This is in direct
contradiction with the current expected behaviour of
session_set_save_handler()
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.session-set-save-handler.php which
expects true or false return values except for the read handler which
should always return a string. What's the deal here?

I think the return values really should be true and false for this class,
as expected by session_set_save_handler()

Regards,

Drak

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp