Hello all,

I am new to this list and I am wondering if this is the appropriate place
to ask a question about the internals for an extension, or is there a more
appropriate list for that purpose? My issue is fairly technical and
involved with the deep guts of Zend so I suspect this may be the right
place but I don't want to waste your time if it's not. If there is a better
forum please would some kind soul point me at it?

Regards,
Jim

Search Discussions

  • Ferenc Kovacs at Dec 5, 2011 at 10:33 pm

    I am new to this list and I am wondering if this is the appropriate place
    to ask a question about the internals for an extension, or is there a more
    appropriate list for that purpose? My issue is fairly technical and
    involved with the deep guts of Zend so I suspect this may be the right
    place but I don't want to waste your time if it's not. If there is a better
    forum please would some kind soul point me at it?
    but usually the most knowledgeable people about the engine lurks on
    internals@ so I think that depending on your question, one of them(or maybe
    both) should be the right place to ask.

    --
    Ferenc Kovács
    @Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu

    I am new to this list and I am wondering if this is the appropriate place to
    ask a question about the internals for an extension, or is there a more
    appropriate list for that purpose? My issue is fairly technical and involved
    with the deep guts of Zend so I suspect this may be the right place but I
    don't want to waste your time if it's not. If there is a better forum please
    would some kind soul point me at it?
    Either here, or pecl-dev@lists.php.net (which is more meant for help
    with writing extensions).

    cheers,