Hi all,

I was trying to compile PHP trunk on my machine and here is the error I got:

"_zim_SessionHandler_open", referenced from:
_php_session_class_functions in session.o
"_zim_SessionHandler_close", referenced from:
_php_session_class_functions in session.o
"_zim_SessionHandler_read", referenced from:
_php_session_class_functions in session.o
"_zim_SessionHandler_write", referenced from:
_php_session_class_functions in session.o
"_zim_SessionHandler_destroy", referenced from:
_php_session_class_functions in session.o
"_zim_SessionHandler_gc", referenced from:
_php_session_class_functions in session.o
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [sapi/cli/php] Error 1

Is it a known issue?
My ./configure was very simple: --prefix and --with-config-file-path
were the only arguments I used.
The issue doesn't appear with the tag php_5_4_0RC1, so it's a trunk
related issue.

Best regards.

--
Ivan Enderlin
Developer of Hoa

PhD. student at LIFC/DISC (Vesontio) and INRIA (Cassis)
http://lifc.univ-fcomte.fr/ and http://www.inria.fr/

Member of HTML and WebApps Working Group of W3C
http://w3.org/

Search Discussions

  • Hannes Magnusson at Nov 17, 2011 at 9:42 am

[...]

    You need to clean your build:
    ./vcsclean
    ./buildconf --force
    ./configure

    -Hannes
  • Ivan Enderlin @ Hoa at Nov 17, 2011 at 11:47 am
    Hi Hannes,
[...]

    Ok it works. Thanks.

    #feelridiculous

    Best regards.

    --
    Ivan Enderlin
    Developer of Hoa
    http://hoa.42/ or http://hoa-project.net/

    PhD. student at LIFC/DISC (Vesontio) and INRIA (Cassis)
    http://lifc.univ-fcomte.fr/ and http://www.inria.fr/

    Member of HTML and WebApps Working Group of W3C
    http://w3.org/

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedNov 17, '11 at 9:38a