Hi:
this warning can be ignored safely,

it seems a bug of php autoconf, maybe someone can verify this ?

in the PHP_NEW_EXTENSION defination, I comment out the case
statement of host_alias (this is also be down in PHP_SHARED_MODULE, so
I think it might be a unecessary codes), then fixed the warnig:

PHP_ADD_SOURCES_X(PHP_EXT_DIR($1),$2,$ac_extra,shared_objects_$1,yes)
- case $host_alias in
- *netware*[)]
PHP_SHARED_MODULE(php$1,shared_objects_$1, $ext_builddir, $6, $7)
- ;;
- *[)]
- PHP_SHARED_MODULE($1,shared_objects_$1, $ext_builddir, $6, $7)
- ;;
- esac
AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED([COMPILE_DL_]translit($1,a-z_-,A-Z__), 1,
Whether to build $1 as dynamic module)
fi
fi

thanks