Hi

Thought I would be thing one up as it has been on the 5.3 and on the
bug tracker marked as critical in a forever and there seems to be many
working patches around. There have been endless reports about this
issue and the patches seems non trivial to apply to 5.4.

Now I don't know the direct impact of the overall code base, but the
patches posted to #27792 (and its linked reports), but I don't think
it would take long for a clever mind to skim over the patches and
update them to work, with the great effort to test cases then this
shouldn't break any unnoticed pieces of code.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen
kalle@php.net