Hi!

We've made a great progress on fixing and cleaning up the unit tests,
I'd like to thank everybody involved for their contribution. We still
have some failures and tests with unclear status, so I think it's better
we take another week before we release the beta and try to work them
out, just to be sure. So I think it makes sense to postpone the beta to
15th.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/

Search Discussions

  • Christopher Jones at Sep 8, 2011 at 6:20 pm