FAQ
georg, andery, ulf:

hello, there is a bug in mysqlnd, the details about this bug can
be found at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=55473

I found the reason is that mysqlnd_connect didn't free the stream
when doing reconnect.

I have submitted a patch for this, but I am not very sure the
patch is okey.

could you review this patch? thanks.

--
Laruence  Xinchen Hui
http://www.laruence.com/

Search Discussions

  • Laruence at Aug 22, 2011 at 9:14 am
    Hi:

    and the reason for why this cleanup cound not be done in dtor, is
    that in dtor,
    it also clean the content, option, which should not free at that memont,

    alos IMO, that is not a dtor time in theory(reconnecting with a
    same mysql->conn).

    thanks

    2011/8/22 Laruence <laruence@php.net>:
    georg, andery, ulf:

    hello,  there is a bug in mysqlnd,  the details about this bug can
    be found at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=55473

    I found the reason is that mysqlnd_connect didn't free the stream
    when doing reconnect.

    I have submitted a patch for  this,  but I am not very sure the
    patch is okey.

    could you review this patch?  thanks.

    --
    Laruence  Xinchen Hui
    http://www.laruence.com/


    --
    Laruence  Xinchen Hui
    http://www.laruence.com/
  • Andrey Hristov at Aug 22, 2011 at 9:47 am
    Hi,
    On 08/22/2011 10:40 AM, Laruence wrote:
    georg, andery, ulf:

    hello, there is a bug in mysqlnd, the details about this bug can
    be found at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=55473

    I found the reason is that mysqlnd_connect didn't free the stream
    when doing reconnect.

    I have submitted a patch for this, but I am not very sure the
    patch is okey.

    could you review this patch? thanks.
    can you resend the patch, name it .txt, anything else doesn't get
    through the ML, AFAIK.

    Andrey
  • Pierre Joye at Aug 22, 2011 at 9:56 am
    it is attached to the bug :)
    On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Andrey Hristov wrote:
    Hi,
    On 08/22/2011 10:40 AM, Laruence wrote:

    georg, andery, ulf:

    hello,  there is a bug in mysqlnd,  the details about this bug can
    be found at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=55473

    I found the reason is that mysqlnd_connect didn't free the stream
    when doing reconnect.

    I have submitted a patch for  this,  but I am not very sure the
    patch is okey.

    could you review this patch?  thanks.
    can you resend the patch, name it .txt, anything else doesn't get through
    the ML, AFAIK.

    Andrey



    --
    PHP Internals - PHP Runtime Development Mailing List
    To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php


    --
    Pierre

    @pierrejoye | http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org
  • Andrey Hristov at Aug 22, 2011 at 10:04 am
    Hi,
    I have a fix, currently running the full test suite. Will commit soon.

    Best,
    Andrey
    On 08/22/2011 11:56 AM, Pierre Joye wrote:
    it is attached to the bug :)

    On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Andrey Hristovwrote:
    Hi,
    On 08/22/2011 10:40 AM, Laruence wrote:

    georg, andery, ulf:

    hello, there is a bug in mysqlnd, the details about this bug can
    be found at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=55473

    I found the reason is that mysqlnd_connect didn't free the stream
    when doing reconnect.

    I have submitted a patch for this, but I am not very sure the
    patch is okey.

    could you review this patch? thanks.
    can you resend the patch, name it .txt, anything else doesn't get through
    the ML, AFAIK.

    Andrey



    --
    PHP Internals - PHP Runtime Development Mailing List
    To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
  • Pierre Joye at Aug 22, 2011 at 10:07 am
    btw, pls commit to 5.3 after 5.3.8 (to be pkged today)
    On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Andrey Hristov wrote:
    Hi,
    I have a fix, currently running the full test suite. Will commit soon.

    Best,
    Andrey
    On 08/22/2011 11:56 AM, Pierre Joye wrote:

    it is attached to the bug :)

    On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Andrey Hristovwrote:
    Hi,
    On 08/22/2011 10:40 AM, Laruence wrote:

    georg, andery, ulf:

    hello,  there is a bug in mysqlnd,  the details about this bug can
    be found at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=55473

    I found the reason is that mysqlnd_connect didn't free the stream
    when doing reconnect.

    I have submitted a patch for  this,  but I am not very sure the
    patch is okey.

    could you review this patch?  thanks.
    can you resend the patch, name it .txt, anything else doesn't get through
    the ML, AFAIK.

    Andrey



    --
    PHP Internals - PHP Runtime Development Mailing List
    To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php


    --
    Pierre

    @pierrejoye | http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedAug 22, '11 at 8:40a
activeAug 22, '11 at 10:07a
posts6
users3
websitephp.net

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase