Hi:
T_LIST is not allowed to used with foreach before.

and then there comes a freature request: #10203 allow
foreach($array as list($a,$b)

I have work on it, and now submit patch to internal.

I have set up a rfc page in wiki.php.net: https://wiki.php.net/foreachlist

do you think this can be involved in PHP-5.4.0?

ps: sorry for my english.

thanks

--
Xinchen Hui Laruence
http://www.laruence.com

Search Discussions

  • Xinchen Hui at Jul 6, 2011 at 7:11 am
    Hi:

    RFC was moved to https://wiki.php.net/rfc/foreachlist.
    sorry for previous wrong folder rfc page, I have deleted previous one.

    thanks

    T_LIST is not allowed to used with foreach before.

    and then there comes a freature request:  #10203  allow
    foreach($array as list($a,$b)

    I have work on it, and now submit patch to internal.

    I have set up a rfc page in wiki.php.net: https://wiki.php.net/foreachlist

    do you think this can be involved  in PHP-5.4.0?

    ps: sorry for my english.

    thanks

    --
    Xinchen Hui     Laruence