Hi there,

I'm requesting my function be put into the 5.4 branch.

I added a function back in the 5.3 phase to obtain missing
functionality of HEAD.c (and /ext/standard/ in general), but since it
wasn't a bug fix then it wasn't suitable to add to a 5.3.x series.

The function is http_response_code() - Link:
http://lxr.php.net/opengrok/xref/PHP_TRUNK/ext/standard/head.c#285

when you set the HTTP status code in header("..."); or in the param of
header, like: header("...", null, 404); then at a later date this
can't be obtained again by any PHP function.

Can this be added to 5_4 please?

Thanks,
Paul Dragoonis.

Search Discussions

  • Kalle Sommer Nielsen at Jun 17, 2011 at 10:18 pm
    Hi Paul

    I'm requesting my function be put into the 5.4 branch.

    I added a function back in the 5.3 phase to obtain missing
    functionality of HEAD.c (and /ext/standard/ in general), but since it
    wasn't a bug fix then it wasn't suitable to add to a 5.3.x series.

    The function is http_response_code() - Link:
    http://lxr.php.net/opengrok/xref/PHP_TRUNK/ext/standard/head.c#285

    when you set the HTTP status code in header("..."); or in the param of
    header, like: header("...", null, 404); then at a later date this
    can't be obtained again by any PHP function.

    Can this be added to 5_4 please?
    I'll merge it within the weekend
    Thanks,
    Paul Dragoonis.

    regards,

    Kalle Sommer Nielsen
    kalle@php.net
  • Paul Dragoonis at Jun 17, 2011 at 10:26 pm

    I'm requesting my function be put into the 5.4 branch.

    I added a function back in the 5.3 phase to obtain missing
    functionality of HEAD.c (and /ext/standard/ in general), but since it
    wasn't a bug fix then it wasn't suitable to add to a 5.3.x series.

    The function is http_response_code() - Link:
    http://lxr.php.net/opengrok/xref/PHP_TRUNK/ext/standard/head.c#285

    when you set the HTTP status code in header("..."); or in the param of
    header, like: header("...", null, 404); then at a later date this
    can't be obtained again by any PHP function.

    Can this be added to 5_4 please?
    I'll merge it within the weekend
    Cheers Kalle!
    Thanks,