The second release candidates of 5.3.6 was just released for testing and
can be downloaded here:

http://downloads.php.net/johannes/php-5.3.6RC2.tar.bz2 (md5sum:
f870685b8715600e056d2dbb22920576)
http://downloads.php.net/johannes/php-5.3.6RC2.tar.gz (md5sum:
32e88f8a2dd1e756d386b7fe625c7e8b)

The windows binaries are available at: http://windows.php.net/qa/
Windows users please mind that we don't provide VS6 builds anymore.

This is a step in the release process of this versions and goal
is having a final version by next week. Majority of the changes are of
the "bug fix" variety. To ensure that the release is solid, please test
this RC against your code base and report any problems that you
encounter.

Johannes Schlüter
PHP 5.3 Release Master

Search Discussions

  • Johannes Schlüter at Mar 10, 2011 at 4:04 pm
    The third, and last, release candidates of 5.3.6 was just released for
    testing and can be downloaded here:

    http://downloads.php.net/johannes/php-5.3.6RC3.tar.bz2 (md5sum:
    0098109e00a0514f947e4358d1381a67)
    http://downloads.php.net/johannes/php-5.3.6RC3.tar.gz (md5sum:
    e4d756d89d89844b1da49c1ad41e0aac)

    The windows binaries are available at: http://windows.php.net/qa/
    Windows users please mind that we don't provide VS6 builds anymore.

    This is a step in the release process of this versions and goal
    is having a final version using the same source state by next week,.
    targeting at March 17th for the release. This RC fixes errors in the
    shmop and SPL extensions as well as updating the timezone database. To
    ensure that the release is solid, please test this RC against your code
    base and report any problems that you encounter.

    Johannes Schlüter
    PHP 5.3 Release Master
  • Sexyprout at Mar 10, 2011 at 4:12 pm
    What will be the changes in PHP 5.3.6 final?

[...]

  • Pierre Joye at Mar 10, 2011 at 4:35 pm

    What will be the changes in PHP 5.3.6 final?
    No change between RC3 and final if everything is fine in this RC, if
    not then we may need another RC.

    Cheers,
  • Johannes Schlüter at Mar 10, 2011 at 4:42 pm

    What will be the changes in PHP 5.3.6 final?
    From the message you quoted: