The second release candidates of 5.2.15 and 5.3.4 were just released
for testing and can be downloaded here:

http://downloads.php.net/ilia/php-5.2.15RC2.tar.bz2 (md5sum:
423e70e49f8defd63c6a08d824357f36)

http://downloads.php.net/johannes/php-5.3.4RC2.tar.bz2 (md5sum:
36f7854304f9ecaa28d444456f0eb163)

The windows binaries will be available shortly at: http://windows.php.net/qa/

Since the first release candidate, we have not seen a large number of
changes and and there are no show-stopper bugs for either version. At
this point we both feel that the next logical step is the final
release, which we would like to schedule a week from now.

Given that this is the case, we would like to ask all developers to
refrain making commits to the 5.3 and 5.2 branches, unless these
constitue critical bug fixes, in which case please let Johannes and
myself know about these fixes ahead of time. This way we can avoid
last minute regressions, especially so for the 5.2.15 release, which
is the final one in that series.

Ilia Alshanetsky Johannes Schlüter
PHP 5.2 Release Master PHP 5.3 Release Master

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedDec 3, '10 at 12:47a
activeDec 3, '10 at 12:47a