Hello !

I have a problem with php 5.3.2 under FreeBSD 7/8 with configure option
--enable-zend-multibyte and phar support.
Then i use this option, phar does not work correctly.
No seg fault, no crash, just... nothing or cabalistic letter in output
of my script.
To solve the problem, recompilation of php without
--enable-zend-multibyte is the only solution.
So i have two questions :
1) What is exactly zend multibyte support ?
2) Is it normal that phar support is broken when i use it ?

Best regard.
Fred.

Frédéric Hardy : Architecte d'application/Admin. système/Ergonome

  • Frederic Hardy at May 20, 2010 at 9:33 am

    I have a problem with php 5.3.2 under FreeBSD 7/8 with configure
    option --enable-zend-multibyte and phar support.
    Then i use this option, phar does not work correctly.
    No seg fault, no crash, just... nothing or cabalistic letter in output
    of my script.
    To solve the problem, recompilation of php without
    --enable-zend-multibyte is the only solution.
    So i have two questions :
    1) What is exactly zend multibyte support ?
    2) Is it normal that phar support is broken when i use it ?
    All my apologize for subject of my first mail.

    Best regards,
    Fred

    Frédéric Hardy : Architecte d'application/Admin. système/Ergonome
    CV : http://blog.mageekbox.net/public/cv.frederic.hardy.pdf
    Blog : http://blog.mageekbox.net
    Twitter : http://twitter.com/mageekguy
  • Hannes Magnusson at May 21, 2010 at 5:59 pm

    1) What is exactly zend multibyte support ?
    Not something you should use without knowing exactly what it is
    2) Is it normal that phar support is broken when i use it ?
    No. Definitely not. Please file a bug report about it, preferably with
    reproduce steps.

    -Hannes

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp