Inspired by the recent addition of FNV hashing, I had a look at how hard
it would be to add support for Jenkins's one-at-a-time hashing to
ext/hash. The result is attached to this mail. I don't think I have
karma for php-src, so given enough interest feel free to commit the patch.

- Martin

Search Discussions

  • Rasmus Lerdorf at Mar 24, 2010 at 3:06 pm

    Inspired by the recent addition of FNV hashing, I had a look at how hard
    it would be to add support for Jenkins's one-at-a-time hashing to
    ext/hash. The result is attached to this mail. I don't think I have
    karma for php-src, so given enough interest feel free to commit the patch.
    Looks good to me. Commit it. You have php-src karma now.

    -Rasmus

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedMar 24, '10 at 3:01p
activeMar 24, '10 at 3:06p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Martin Jansen: 1 post Rasmus Lerdorf: 1 post