Hey, guys/gals.

Do any of you know of an up-to-date resource on setting up a development
area / building extensions with VS? Everything I find is a couple of
years and / doesn't work.

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Elizabeth M Smith at Nov 3, 2009 at 9:15 pm

    Mark Skilbeck wrote:
    Hey, guys/gals.

    Do any of you know of an up-to-date resource on setting up a development
    area / building extensions with VS? Everything I find is a couple of
    years and / doesn't work.

    Thanks.
    http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild
  • Pierre Joye at Nov 3, 2009 at 10:43 pm
    hi,